Milton, FL was established in 1844. Though I have lived in Milton my whole life, I haven't taken the time to really look at the area. With this series of photographs I will be documenting the discovery of my hometown through the people who live there and will allow for the photographs to speak for themselves. I will be using blurb.com to create my book. It will be 10x8, hardcover with a dust jacket. The book will consist of up to 20 pages of full bleed photographs.

new new cover ideas

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

new Big T front and back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks good. I think any way you decide to go with these will be really nice. All the photos you have taken so far are beautifully taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first set, but make sure that the text is straight in the box (it looks a little crooked!) Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete