Milton, FL was established in 1844. Though I have lived in Milton my whole life, I haven't taken the time to really look at the area. With this series of photographs I will be documenting the discovery of my hometown through the people who live there and will allow for the photographs to speak for themselves. I will be using blurb.com to create my book. It will be 10x8, hardcover with a dust jacket. The book will consist of up to 20 pages of full bleed photographs.

July 22, 2009

Just to let you guys know the stuff below is for this week's critique. Let me know what you think!

-Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I really like the new cover, the one with the sign that reads the title! The new photos are AMAZING! I can't wait to see the book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I've never been to Milton before, I can definitely get a sense of the small town charm that is encompassed within Milton. I still like the photo of the two chairs in front of the building as a possibility for your front cover. Though, that’s just my opinion. If more people made comments then you could get a better critique as to possible directions that you can take with your front cover and your artist book. You are doing a great job overall!

    --Nick Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again you make me see milton in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new sign photo for the cover! Also, I agree with Nick that maybe you should highlight the quaint side without people in every shot. I am looking forward to seeing more in the fall!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete