Milton, FL was established in 1844. Though I have lived in Milton my whole life, I haven't taken the time to really look at the area. With this series of photographs I will be documenting the discovery of my hometown through the people who live there and will allow for the photographs to speak for themselves. I will be using blurb.com to create my book. It will be 10x8, hardcover with a dust jacket. The book will consist of up to 20 pages of full bleed photographs.

layout

Here is some of what I uploaded to blurb.com. Just to give you an idea of how the book will look.



This is the front cover, back cover, spine, and dust flaps.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like the layout of your book and how you have all the photos laid out. I especially like the front and back covers. Great Job! Your book makes me want to go by Milton one day and check it out.

    ReplyDelete